Payers are taking an ever more active role in the decision making process for which medical technology gets adopted and which is rejected. PRG's experienced staff helps you determine what data demonstrate the most significant benefits of your technology from a cost-effectiveness standpoint, for example, how it reduces future costly healthcare.
PRG can design outcomes studies or acquire appropriate existing data, and analyze the results to demonstrate where the optimal value of a product is found. Then we can tell your technology's value story in a number of formats targeted to payers, physicians, hospital administrators, etc.
Our services include:
- Economic analyses: cost-effectiveness, cost-utility, cost-minimization, return-on-investment, and budget-impact analyses show the value of the product from the appropriate perspective - the payer, provider, purchaser, or, in the case of direct-to-consumer sales, the patient.
- Economic models that utilize data from a variety of sources (claims databases, the literature, clinical trials, etc.), so that an economic analysis can be performed without the time and expense of an outcomes study.
- Outcomes studies that generate clinical, economic, and quality-of-life data for economic analyses (if other sources of data are inadequate).
Our offerings include:
- Journal articles
- White papers
- Technical reports
- Sales and marketing reports and brochures
- Interactive (PC-based) sales tools